Powered By Blogger

What every SB needs: a good wardrobe..How To do it on the cheap.

Starting out in the sugar world it is important to have a good basic wardrobe so you can dress for any occasion.  A handful of designer items is essential.. I have always focused on accessories as a few designer accessories like Prada, Chanel, etc. can go along way in dressing up an outfit.

Second hand designer shops and consignment shops are an excellent resource for this.  Today many of the high end designer consignment shops are online.  I am posting some of my favorites.





Love these shoes and yes ladies you will see when you go to that website they are sold..he he he guess who bought them?  The key is to be selective choosing items that are timeless and can be interchanged with other pieces.  I often find items that have not been worn and even still have the tags on them at a fraction of the price.  You need to know your size, and I have even found items that are current in the stores and have actually tried that outfit on first then went back home and logged in online an purchased it..he he he.. of course being frugal is not for everyone but not all SD's are shopping men or gift daddies but still want us to fit into their world.  I have found this is what works for me but I also purchased every day clothing items as well and today have an amazing wardrobe.

Links:
Le Thrift is one of my favorites and have lots of Chanel, Dior, Fendi, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Kors, Prada  and so much more.. they ship quickly and I have been very happy with everything I have gotten through them.

 Tra Tutti Consignment has a shop by designer section which I love and wow have I found some deals there!!


McShane's Exchange is in Chicago and I have found some amazing things there both in the store and online.. this is another one that is worth bookmarking.

http://mcshaneexchange.com/index.html

Christabelles Closet you may have heard of as it has been mentioned on Oprah,Shape, Early Show, Abc News, Fox and Friends and more... you can save 80% and sometimes even a little more.  Great variety and sizes for all.  Even has a Ten Dollar clearance closet... yes you are reading that right. 

http://www.christabellescloset.com/

Rice and Beans Vintage Affordable Luxuries.

100% Authentic Designer Vintage and Modern Designer Clothing from Chanel, Christian Dior, Emilio Pucci, St. John, Yves Saint Laurent, Burberry, Missoni, Gucci, Lanvin, Salvatore Ferragamo, Bonnie Cashin, Diane von Furstenberg, Escada, Hermes, Pierre Cardin, Fendi, Valentino, Marc Jacobs, and much more. 

http://www.riceandbeansvintage.com/

4 ever Michelle Couture:

lots of high end designers, I can always find something there.

http://www.shop.4evermichellecouture.com/



Label Lovers Boutique:
 D&G, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Burberry, Juicy Couture, Coach, and many more.
http://stores.labelloversboutique.com/StoreFront.bok

Covet shop is another one of my favorites need to have a little extra cash here but love their high end items most everything I have gotten there is new. http://www.covetshop.com/489/All_New
And yes girls lots of



Edith Suede Boots (sz 9)
$525.00 $263.00

and I love Louboutin shoes!! You can find Chanel,Moschino, Bruberry, clothing , bags shoes and accesories.








Happy Hunting and enjoy shopping couture from your home.















2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing!! This is akin to giving your source for winning lotto numbers. You're exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome..I especially like the 10 buck or less bargain room at Christabelle's Closet, I got a real gently used Chanel purse there once for 10 bucks..;) I check it often also charity clearance when they have it.

    ReplyDelete