Powered By Blogger

Say what you mean..Mean what you say!

In the sugar world situations happen that often catch us off guard yet it is how we deal with these situations that show just what type of person we are.  We often see people go Poof once an arrangement is agreed upon or even when they schedule a meet.  I wonder if it is simply that they do not know what they are agreeing to or simply pretenders and wannabes without the means to follow through. Sugar is more than just having sex, it is about intimacy and sharing.. mutual enjoyment.. many SD's are mentors and enjoy assisting someone.  There are a lot of real SD's out there and yet they are so hard to find. 

This evening I went to meet a Pot for drinks, he was charming and a true gentleman in every sense of the word but was new to the sugar world and thought he could just go get a hotel room and try me out as if I was a piece of exercise equipment to try for 30 days before making up his mind.  I asked him if he had read the blogs or the articles to help him understand what the sugar arrangement is all about and he informed me yes.. I am for sale and he might buy me if I lower my price..lol.. well it did not take me long to set him straight on thought.  Not once did he get obnoxious or rude, just stated what his impression was.. apologized for the misunderstanding and asked me how he could get a greater understanding of what to do and how to do it.  When I got home I sent him some links to various articles and video messages to help a new sugar daddy if that is what he really wants to do and be.  Does he have the financial means to be a SD.. I am not even sure but it is not my place to judge.

I bring all this up as often we do not think about the wasted time involved in the search when we run across people who are more or less just lookers.. lurkers.. or fakes.  It takes time to get ready, it cost money to get from point A to point B, and after a while it gets discouraging.  I became a sugar as a means to my goal of an education, not to simply be a piece of meat but have endured my share of disappointments and rudeness at times.  I keep hearing you have to have a thick skin, and yet that is one thing I haven't really developed.  When I wrote my profile I did it with thought, being as honest as I possibly could, trying hard to stay true to myself and let myself show.  Through this process online, I have learned that few people return that honesty.. or even read much of the profile.. they focus on the pictures and yet if you leave out a picture you seldom get a response.  I am sure my location is also a draw back even though I am more than willing to travel.

Say what you mean.. Mean what you say! is the advice I gave this Pot tonight.. do not lead anyone on and make sure you know what you can afford and if the profile states a certain amount that is needed.. and it is out of your range search for someone who you can afford but do not lead people on.  Maybe if one person gets that message then one SB may have one less disappointment in their search.  I doubt it did any good but it sure felt good finally speaking out as at time I feel I am just wasting my time and instead just need to try to work two more jobs so I can stay in school..lol..  and the hunt still continues.

2 comments:

  1. I read your entire blog tonight and have to say it is one my favorite SB blogs. Straight to the point, thoughtful, and honest.
    You have learned a lot of things through your experiences , it seems, so you will find a great SD I am sure. Have fun, get a thick skin, and remember: anything that involves passion and $ can be explosive (in good and in bad ways)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You David for your kind comments and I am glad you are enjoying the blog.. I have been away for two weeks but will start posting again now that I am home

    ReplyDelete