Powered By Blogger

Sugar by Chance

My first exploration into the sugar world was by chance not by design.  It is funny that as I look back I did not even realize I was a sugar babe.  I met someone at an airport.. and the chemistry was hot.. he was twice my age and we exchanged phone numbers.  Within a week we were talking on the phone.. but his age was in the back of my mind.  After talking for over a month I agree to see him and he flew me out for a weekend.  I was fascinated with his knowledge, loved his guidance and quickly started seeing him on the weekends.  I still remember him telling me he wanted to take care of me and make life easier for me and each month he would provide me with financial assistance to help me out.

After close to a year of this.. one day one of my friends informed me I was nothing but a glorified call girl as I was at his beck and call... that did not bother me as I loved the time we shared.. chemistry was off the scale.. and I felt like had the opportunity to explore my own sensuality and sexuality.  For me it was such an empowering experience and one that last for quite some time.  Our arrangement gave me the freedom to pursue my own dreams and education.. for which I am so grateful.  I learned so much from him as a mentor, got to travel to many places that I would not have seen.. but it was those quiet alone times that I appreciated the most.  When our arrangement finally ended .. it was all good and we are still friends today to many degrees.  What I learned was what an amazing experience this was and how less complicated it was for me from traditional dating.. but in the end he was my Sugar Daddy and I his Sugar Babe..  earlier this year as I was thinking back I thought about this experience and the possibilities of exploring the sugar world online.  That led me to a website with the idea of seeking another arrangement.. in the online world I find it harder as we use profiles... people can write anything and it takes time to discover who is real and who is not.  

It is also hard to create a profile that reflects who I am and what I have to offer.. but I have learned as I read others profiles to look for signs that might tell me if that person is being real or fake.  I do not think being a sugar is for everyone, and each of us has our own reason for doing things.. I love a world that is sugar coated.. one where you can truly let your hair down.. not feel inhibited .. and enjoy everything the other person has to offer.. being able to learn from his experience.. to often travel to some magical places.. and the meetings just can get so intense which is something I never found in traditional dating.  In my next post I will focus on the search and what I have learned about looking for  the right arrangement and person for me.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting post, and that's how i started down the path of being an SD: by chance and not by any great planning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugs, so enlighten me we all (those of us from the old gang) thought you and Chance might actually get married. What happened, know you tried IRL with him for quite sometime and know through him he stays in constant touch with you. Many of us fall for our Sugar Babe especially when with the same one for such a long period of time, harsh reality is that is why I dump them by the third or fourth month. I see that David commented about becoming an SD by chance and think to some extent many of us end in the sugar world by chance. In reality we are suckers to help a pretty girl make her way in the world and love being shown a little gratitude for helping her out.

    Nice Blog Sugs, how about enlightening us with some of your funnier moments which we all know you have like the mule in bimini. Hugs and big ones.

    ReplyDelete