Powered By Blogger

The Screening Process: Getting it Right Part 1

Most of us can agree that as we search for a sugar arrangement, it is often very hard to to determine who is real or fake.  Sugar Dating has changed as it has transcended into the online medium.  There are many web sites out there that cater or appear to cater to the Sugar Daddies or Sugar Babies , however, even some of these sites are not what they appear to be.  I touched on an earlier post about some sites that share data bases and when I had searched on some of these I was surprised to find how many how had even logged in for over 1 year or longer.  There are so many curiosity seekers out there today.. seen an article or show about sugar dating and basically viewed it as a way to get quick sex and many of them have no idea what a real sugar dad/babe even is or does.

As I started searching for a new arrangement, I have stumbled on many contacts that seemed to have all the right answers to the questions I asked.. and when the meeting takes place they are nothing like what they claim to be.  I started rereading archived blogs.. and discovered how many people feel the same way I do and have similar experiences.  I started paying attention to statements regarding what SD/SB's wish they had asked and did not.  This led to a whole new list of questions that I have been asking before I will agree to meet someone.  At first I felt awkward about asking some of these questions but quickly was greeted with appreciation by potentials as many have commented to me that they appreciate my addressing some issues and asking them things they feel also needs to be said.

I just had an amazing first meet with one pot recently that I got to know through my list of questions and was so grateful that I had a SD with quality.  My point is I was able to learn more about his character.. if he has any sexual kinks.. what his preferences are.. I know exactly what he is willing to do in an arrangement.. what his average length of arrangement is.. know his food preferences.. the type of dress he prefers his SB to wear in public and after the first meeting I was given a very generous gift certificate which shows me a hint into his generosity. Before the meeting we discussed how long we would both be comfortable with on the initial meet.. and where would be the best place for that.. which would reflect both of our food taste.  He learned through me what some of my interest were and took me on a lovely little trip where he also gifted me some electronic toys which I was very pleased and grateful for.  I do not require gifts but love an occasional something that lets me know we are good together during the arrangement.  

As I had gotten most of the difficult questions out of the way before we met.. we just enjoyed our time together.. no sex at this point of course.. just getting to know each other but as the saying goes  "I like what I see... I have changed it to I Respect What I See"  and finally I am finding quality SD's out there.. as I have had the privilege of having quality in a SD before I knew it existed just did not realize how all the good ones appeared to be taken.  Developing a list of questions that helps you to determine just how real they are is actually important.  Holding them to a high standard is equally important.  In part 2 I will list my new questions but I encourage you to look at how you presently screen a potential albeit SB or SD and really think about what you need to know to see if their value system and kinks are mutual for starters.  I also discovered a neat little device that when they send you email to your personal email account or one set up just to screen like gmail or yahoo.. how you can check out the ip address and located the town it is assigned too.  There are many little things we can do that are free to see if someone is telling us the truth or a lie.. but if they say they are at home in an email and tell you they are from for example Cincinnati and their account pings in Mexico.. the old adage buyer beware applies.  Some people operate under anonymity which is fine.. but as you check out the little things and nothing checks out.. well for me I just move on now.  Stay tuned for the List!

No comments:

Post a Comment