Powered By Blogger

Searching for my Mister Big

The hardest part of searching for me is the introduction.  My first experience in the sugar world was by chance.. meeting someone on an airplane and through this chance meeting it materialized to me flying to him when he called.  The level of excitement that would course through my veins was so high, the anticipation of what we do during our time together.. the magic of a behind closed doors relationship.  In some ways I was groomed by him to be what he wanted me to be and I was young enough to be naive enough to go along with it.  As the relationship developed I spent more and more time with him and basically found myself a kept woman at his beck and call which developed into a real relationship.  There is no fairy tale as a person grows up and realizes they have lost their own personality and yet the finer things in life beckon and call.  In the sugar coated world I gained an appreciation to travel, having the chances to visit famous archeological ruins, museums that house the most amazing collections of fine art.  I learned so many life lessons that helped me to develop as a person and the journey was worth it.

As I look back I realize how grateful I am for the opportunities that were presented to me..however..in retrospect he was not the person I would have chosen if I had been searching for a sugar daddy.  Now I am  looking for another amazing experience but have quickly discovered that the easiest way to do this is through internet technology and there are many sites available for that.. there are also sites that share databases which all require you to sign up for their services at a monthly fee.  The problem with shared databases is that a large percentage of the data base is inactive members.  The second problem I have ran across is the profile each person needs to create.. and the level of honesty that not everyone uses in their profiles.  I thought by using current photos of myself that this would help weed out people that were not attracted to me right from the start.  Instead I found that it opened me up to being a target to a certain type of lurker who basically is collecting photographs and soon goes poof.  

In my search I have finally had to ask myself what I am attracted to and what I want out of an arrangement.  If an arrangement is going to be mutually beneficial I realized that  mutual chemistry was a must, and integrity was also essential.  In my life I choose people around me who are honest, hard working, open and loving people... so why would I want less out of the person I would go into an arrangement with.  I also have realized I want some one who is spontaneous and enjoys spur of the moment events as well as planned activities and one who likes to make love making moments last and endure for a while.  Armed with my self evaluation I started returning inquiries that I had received and arranging to meet a few potentials.

One that I met I will refer to as Mr. Bird not for the obvious choice but as we met at a public place by a fountain at a designated time.. I found myself sitting on a bench looking at my watch and getting annoyed my his lateness and my this annoying bird that kept walking past me.  I kept looking around to see why this person was dressed in a bird costume and shaking its tail feathers at me as it kept parading by.  I saw no one else around the bird or any signs that gave me a clue to what he was promoting but children were quickly coming up to the bird and parents were taking pictures with their camera phones of their children with this annoying bird.  After half an hour I realized that this potential SD was not showing and I got up to go back to my vehicle and head home.  As I got to the parking lot I kept hearing a whistle and turned around to find that annoying bird following me and got nervous.  As it approached me the bird took off his head and to my surprise this was my pot..lol.. not the approach I expected yet I did find it humorous.  He asked me to give him a few minutes to change and we would head to dinner.  At first I thought this guy is nuts and I had better run.. but I didn't.  I ended up laughing much through dinner and appreciating his sense of humor.. but the picture he had sent me was 15 years old and he looked nothing like the body type I expected and needless to say there was no chemistry there for me except I enjoyed his sense of humor and I still hear from him every few weeks as an email buddy and I am always up for a laugh.

My second potential SD meet required me to travel at my expense 600 miles.. which I choose to get myself a hotel room as it was too far for me to drive back home late at night and being exhausted.  I had talked to him 4 times before I agreed to meet but he was also one who did not send accurate pictures.. and actually had lied about his name, his position in life,  practically every thing he told me.  I did not recognize him when I met him, he had an odor about him that was a complete turnoff to me and he got up from the table at desert to go to the restroom and never came back which left me picking up the check.  This trip cost me a few hundred dollars that I could not afford at the time.. but also left me with one of those life lessons that helped me to understand the wisdom of having a potential SD come to your area for the first meet.  I never heard from him again and blocked him from contacting me again .  I have read that SD's also feel they have been used by SB's so I realize now how important screening is and how much better it is to not give out too much information  about one's self until I have met the person and have a chance to get to know the person.

In my next post I will discuss the number one reason to not give out account information right away when one things they have an arrangement and he will wire the money to ones account.  

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Never travel out of state for a sugar, unless you get a lot more experience in this. Just concerned about your safety here. You never know who this men are, and what their real intentions are over the phone or email. Stay close to home, this way you are on your own turf , not theirs.

    ReplyDelete